Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Who wants my traveling doll?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE her to go to Canada!!!!!!! Now I will need to get her passport ready [img]smile.gif[/img] That is so exciting! She will love that! I love that! Yay!!! (Can you tell I'm getting excited?) Now, when do you want her? You can have October or anything after that.

    Cambria really would like to travel internationally. On that note, if anyone from other countries (don't we have some European countires here too?) then I would adore that.

    Grapedy, Cambria will LOVE to learn about your plantation you work on. Will you write stuff about it, or include brochure or soemthing in her scrapbook? (That way I can learn about it too). The only thing is, don't let her be out in the hot sun too long, okay? But it would be cute to get soem pics of her working in the plantation [img]smile.gif[/img] So you can have August, okay? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 22, 2005 02:50 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I guess that depends on what you want her to see. If we wait to Nov we may some snow but we've had snow as early as Oct too! Warmer weather might be nice to get some outside pics - it gets darn COLD here!!!!! So if Oct is free I'll take it!!!

    But this is your doll so pencil me in when you have a travel opening!!!! Let me know and I will PM you my address!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You may have October [img]smile.gif[/img] I am very excited about this. [img]smile.gif[/img] Do Canadians go trick or treating? Will I need to pack a Halloween outfit for it?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course she'll get a brochure! We should even have our new ones by then. Do you want in French or English? She can see the cane fields too and I'll see if I can track down some cotton for her to see.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to host Cambria!! Could it be somewhere in the end of her travels though? I'm supposed to host Kiana and the two Coconuts in the coming weeks, so I would rather wait to host her. Hopefully I'll be living in Rhode Island soon, and maybe she can visit there, or else where I'm living in VA now....


    BTW, I want my Ruthie to have as long a trip as possible, too!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 22, 2005 04:30 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to host your girl. Anytime after June would be great! I can take her to the beach in Port Huron (MI), lighthouses, the birthplace & first workshop of Thomas Edison... and a dog agility event or two!
    Heather

  7. #17
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PRINCESS RUTHIE:
    I am so glad you want to host Cambria!! Well at the rate things are going you probably couldn't have her until November or later. I think every other month is booked up, except for July. But someone PM'd me who might want July and I already said I'd keep it open. Well, I will keep it open for the original person but if someone esle needs July because they're doing something special that month that Cymru could go to, then I would possibly let them have July. (Of course the original person gets first priority).
    Is November or later okay with you? I think it would be cool if Cymru went to Rhode Island because I have never been there myself, so it would be neat for my doll to go there. Let me know which month you want, you can have anything after November.


    GRAPEDY:
    I was thinking Frech because that would be really neat, I heard that people speak it a lot where you live, but nobody's speaking it all the way up here..however I just realized if you send a Frech one then I will not be able to undertsand what it says...So maybe it has to be English.

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ March 22, 2005 04:42 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 22, 2005 04:55 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JRTMOM:

    Okay, you actually might be able to have July. Just got a PM about that. I will see. Otherwise you will have to wait all the way till like next year. Seriously. If you would prefer next year that's okay however you might possibly get to have July if things turn out this way.

    Is MI Michigan, or Missouri, or what? Sorry I feel dumb but I just can't remember...anyways it sounds neat with the dog stuff and lighthouses, Cymru would LOVE THAT!!!

    Okay, so, would you be there in July? If so I hope the July time works out, I'm not sure if the other perosn is taking it, so I will wait and see. They asked first but they're not sure, so if they turn it down I'll tell you.

    If the July time doesn't work out then you'd have to wait until next year, but since you live in Ohio like I do, then you could be the last person to have Cambria, so that you might not even have to pay shipping- because if you're close enough to me then we could just meet for you to give back the doll.
    That would be good, cause you wouldn't have to pay shipping probably, however I really hope you can take the July time so Cymru can see lighthouses and dogs!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 22, 2005 04:59 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, sorry to post for the third time in a row but I have a question-

    Does anyone here (who has NOT already volunterred for a time) do a big Christmas thing with their dolls?
    I mean like a doll-size tree, dressing up the dolls and posing them all, pretending to unwrap stuff, etc.??

    Because I think it would be fun to have Cambria go somewhere for Christmas where she;d get to be involved in a doll's party thing like that.

    Oh, but if you already volunterred and YOU want to do the whole Christmas thing, you can probably change your month, just let me know.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to host her! Sometime in the summer would be best for me (July/August). She can see all kinds of sights in the city. (See my "Holiday 2004" album to see some places I took Traveling Zipporah.) Let me know! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •